So when I heard about a new fitness program aimed at homeschool moms, I was both skeptical and intrigued. And as I looked into it, the intrigue won over my skepticism.
You need to click on the link above for all the details, but here is what I love best.
- The 8-week program is self-paced and completely laid out and is a total body workout. I don't have to come up with anything and I don't have to keep up with anyone.
- They provide links to a video library of all of the exercises so I can do them safely and effectively.
- The exercises can be done in as little as five minutes at a time (total win because sometimes that's all the break I get!)
- They provide lifetime access to a Facebook group where we can ask questions of a personal trainer and get and give encouragement. I've already gotten some input about some specific physical challenges I have that impact my exercising and that alone is so helpful!
- They provide a great printable fitness tracker that can be used with any fitness program.
There are some other perks as well, but those alone made it worth purchasing!! The normal price is $29.99 but through July 31, it is on sale for $12.99. BUT for the duration of the sale (so through July 31) my readers can enter the coupon code KristiB1 and get an EXTRA $2 off - so only $10.99, a full $19 savings.
If you struggle with fitness at all, and even if you don't, I encourage you to check this out! Hopefully I will see you in the Facebook fitness group!